Protocols to Attend Therapy with Maria:
Before your treatment: Clients are to properly wear a face mask, wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering the treatment room.
Required Screening Novel Coronavirus COVID-19:
1. Has a doctor, public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home) or have you been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements?
2. Are you currently experiencing one or more of the symptoms below that are new or worsening? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
• Fever Temperature 37.8C/100F or higher • Cough/Barking Cough (Croup) • Shortness of breath • Sore throat • Runny/Stuffy nasal congestion • Chills • Difficulty swallowing • Decrease/Loss taste or smell • Headaches • Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches • Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain • Pink eye (conjunctivitis) • Elderly: Unexplained falls.
3. Is anyone you live with currently experiencing the aforementioned symptoms and waiting for test results or have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19?
4. I understand that any travel significantly increases my risk of contracting and transmitting COVID-19: Have YOU returned to Ontario whether by car, air, bus or train in the past 14 days? Public Health Ontario requires self-isolation for 14 days from the date a person has returned to Ontario.
5. Are you waiting for the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19?
As per Questions 1-5: If you screen positive please cancel your session.
Durham Massage: 728 Anderson St. at the Pringle Creek Plaza-Whitby, ON.
NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS at the moment.
Therapist Not Available: All Stat Holidays, mid-August 1 week, Oct 9&30, Nov.22, Dec. 24-26.
Shifts are subject to change without notice. Effective Sept 27: Hours Mondays 3-7pm, Tuesdays on Oct 5&26, Nov 23, Dec 21: 9am to 2pm, Fridays 9am-3pm, Saturdays 9am-1pm.
Payment due at each appointment (Fees include HST)
Fee Schedule for Myofascial Release billed under Massage Therapy:
45 minutes treatment $95
60 minutes treatment $115
75 minutes treatment $140
90 minutes treatment $165
CANCELLATION POLICY: Your appointment time is reserved for you. Please notify at least 48 hours in advance of any changes or cancellations to your scheduled appointment to avoid 50% charge equivalent to the length of missed appointment. Please cancel if SICK!
Offering direct insurance billing via Telus Health and Provider Connect (No Blue Cross).
For your appointment: Please wear 2 piece bathing suit or shorts.
Avoid strong scents/perfume/body sprays/smoking.
Complete your paperwork prior to your first appointment.