TO BOOK & ATTEND: MANDATORY Screening Questions:
1. Did the person travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Has the person tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
3. Does the person have any of the following symptoms?
• Fever • New onset of cough • Worsening chronic cough • Shortness of breath • Difficulty breathing • Sore throat • Difficulty swallowing • Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell • Chills • Headaches • Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias) • Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain• Pink eye (conjunctivitis) • Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause.
4. If the person is 70 years of age or older, are they experiencing any of the following symptoms?• Delirium • Unexplained or increased number of falls • Acute functional decline • Worsening of chronic conditions.
If you screen positive, complete Self-Assessment Test Online and follow government guidelines. A roster will be kept of all individuals entering the clinic for contact tracing requirements for Public Health Ontario.
Therapist Not Available: All Statutory Holidays. MFR 1 Assisting: May 14-16
Shifts are subject to change without notice.
COVID-19 Re-Opening: Ministry of Health Directive #2-Essential Needs Guidelines in effect.
Durham Massage: 728 Anderson St. at the Pringle Creek Plaza-Whitby, ON.
NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS at this moment, in order to provide availability to currently booked clients in the limited hours due to ongoing pandemic. Thank you.
Payment due at each appointment (Fees include HST)
Fee Schedule Myofascial Release Massage:
45 minutes treatment $95
60 minutes treatment $115
75 minutes treatment $140
90 minutes treatment $165
PROTOCOL: clients are required to wear a mask at their appointments, sanitize their hands and follow social distancing protocols in the clinical space.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Your appointment time is reserved for you. Please notify at least 48 hours in advance of any changes or cancellations to your scheduled appointment to avoid 50% charge equivalent to the length of missed appointment. Please cancel if SICK!
Offering direct insurance billing via Telus Health and Provider Connect (No Blue Cross).
Please complete the paperwork prior to your first appointment.